• Home
  • Pharmacovigilance
  • What should I do if I think I may have experienced an adverse reaction (side effect)?

What should I do if I think I may have experienced an adverse reaction (side effect)?

Julphar encourages patients, carers and other members of the public to report suspected adverse reactions (side effects) to us. It is important that you also contact your doctor or pharmacist if you think you may have experienced a side effect after using a medicine. 
They will tell you if you need any medical care. They will also consider if you need to change your treatment or if you need a different treatment. Most of us will not experience any problems when using medicines. However, all medicines have some risks associated with their use and so a small number of people may experience an adverse reaction (also known as a side effect).
If you are concerned that you have had a suspected adverse reaction to a medicine, you may need to contact your healthcare professional who can advise on any treatment that may be needed. They can also report the issue to Julphar on your behalf.
If you wish to directly report an adverse reaction you can use Julphar’s online reporting service. Anyone can report issues relating to the safety of medicines to Julphar. This includes patients, carers, other members of the public and healthcare professionals.
This website intends to use cookies to improve the site and your experience. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to accept our use of cookies. If you require further information and/or do not wish to have cookies placed when using the site, refer to our Cookie Policy.